“The actor has to develop his body. The actor has to work on his voice. But the most important thing the actor has to work on is his mind.”
Contestants receive difficult lines to read to gain an advantage in the upcoming challenge, which is to create and act in their very OWN skit. We get to see their comedic timing, or the lack of, in these 2 activities.
For our 2nd episode, we’re giving away:
– 1 Pair of EagleWings Cinematics Platinum Movie Vouchers
– 1 Pair of EagleWings Cinematics Gold Movie Vouchers
– 5 Pairs of EagleWings Cinematics Classic Movie Vouchers
– 1 x $100 EagleWings Loft Food Vouchers
– 1 x Jomachi Signature Design Clothes, 3 pieces
– 1 x Jomachi Signature Cap
– 1 Pair of YSneaker shoes
All you have to do is
1. Watch the above video
2. Answer one simple question
3. Leave your answer in the YouTube comment box
One lucky winner will walk away with the above prizes.
Winners will be announced on 19 January 2020.
Special thanks to our sponsors for making this episode possible:
BOSS & Location Sponsor:
Secret Friends (Prize Sponsors):
Don’t forget to catch the kNOCk Out episodes every Sunday, 3pm (from 5 January – 23 February 2020) on Night Owl Cinematics YouTube channel .