Merry Christmas everyone! Our long waited Nailed It episode is finally here and we have a guest whom all of you is familiar with – our very own Aurelia! And today we are going to make something really special and unique. Want to know what is it? Watch our video first!
So well, since you’ve watched the video, we guess you’ll be eager to try our brand new recipes, Parma Ham Melons and Spanish Chorizo Baked Rice. Fret not for we have prepared this step-by-step recipe guides to get you started. Don’t worry, you don’t need to memorize it in 15 seconds. Let’s do this!
- Rock Melon
- Slice the rock melon into wedges.
- Wrap the Prosciutto around the rock melon.
- Drizzle melons with olive oil and black pepper.
And you’re done! Simple right!
- Onions and Garlic
- Chick Peas
- Canned Tomatoes
- Chicken Stock
- Arborio Rice
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degree celcius.
- Heat up the pot and throw in your cubed Chorizo.
- Cook till you see the oil from the Chorizo, then throw in onions.
- Cook till onions are brown, then throw in Raisins and mix it up.
- Add in a can of Chick Peas and mix it up.
- Add in some cloves of garlic as well as the tomatoes.
- Add in the Arborio rice and mix it up.
- Add Paprika along with 2 tablespoons of Kosher salt.
- Add 1 liter of Chicken Stock and let it come to a boil.
- Add water and allow it to boil.
- Allow it to simmer for 3 minutes then transfer the mix into a baking pan.
- Put it into the oven.
Tadah! We’ve showed you guys what unique dishes Aurelia and Aiken can cook up and we hope you enjoyed it too! Have a foodilicious Christmas everyone!