Here’s an episode of Do It For The Money that you all have been asking for!
Also, we find ourselves joined in the episode by a few unlikely guests.
As always, here are the answers to the questions asked in the episode!
1. What year did Singapore get into the FIFA World Cup?
2. Which country won the FIFA World Cup the most times?
Answer: Brazil, 5 times (1958, 1962, 1970, 1994, 2002)
3. Which are the only Asian countries to have hosted the FIFA World Cup?
South Korea, & Japan
4. Who did the notorious headbutt in FIFA World Cup 2006?
Zinedine Zidane, from France
5. What does “FIFA” stands for?
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, French for International Federation of Association Football
6. How often does FIFA World Cup happen?
Every 4 years
7. Who was the winner of World Cup 2002?
8. Name a colour in FIFA World Cup 2018’s logo
Red, Gold, Black, Blue
9. Who won the most Golden Ball awards?
Lionel Messi, 2
10. How many players are there on the playing field?
22, 11 on each team
11. Which movie starred Neymar in 2017?
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
12. What was the official song for FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa?
Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) by Shakira
13. Who did the “Hand of God” goal?
14. Who is the best player in the world?
No correct answer, it’s just a joke question
Hope you’ve enjoyed the episode! Let’s have a look at Dee Kosh’s diving once more!