We have noticed a lot of comments asking for the correct answers to certain questions whenever we release Do It For The Money episodes, so we will be doing articles that not only provide you with all the correct answers, but also a little more insight into the topic!
As per most Disney films, today’s Do It For The Money opens with a song, with a notable difference in the lyrics department.
Well, without further ado, these are the questions that were asked in this episode, and the correct answers to them!
- What did Scar say to Mufasa before he killed him? (Lion King)
Long live the King
- Which was the first Disney fully animated film? (in year 1937)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- What is the name of Simba’s uncle? (Lion King)
- What kind of bird was Zazu? (Lion King)
- Who was the first Disney character to fart on screen? (Lion King)
- What kind of animal was Sebastian? (The Little Mermaid)
- Merida, Anastasia, Tiana, who is not a Disney princess? (Merida from Brave, Anastasia from Anastasia, Tiana from Princess and the Frog)
Anastasia. Anastasia (the movie) was actually produced by Fox and not Disney.
- Name 5 out of the 7 dwarves (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey, Doc
- What was the shortest Disney animated feature film?
Dumbo at 1 hour 4 minutes, as compared to Cars at 1 hour 56 minutes, The Incredibles at 1 hour 55 minutes, Frozen at 1 hour 42 minutes.
- Who is the only Disney princess with a tattoo?
Pocahontas. The reason she has a tattoo is because the tattoo symbolises the tribe that she is from, akin to native tribes in the real life.
- What’s the name of Ursula’s sister? (The Little Mermaid 2)
- What was the name of the villain in The Incredibles 1?
Go watch the video if you haven’t! And comment what do you want us to do next for DIFTM!